Source Click HERE to Follow the Ultrafacts Blog!
ALICE ROOSEVELT WAS HARDCORE. “She was known as a rule-breaker in an era when women were under great pressure to conform. The American public noticed many of her exploits. She smoked cigarettes in public, swore at officials, rode in cars with men, stayed out late partying, kept a pet snake named Emily Spinach (Emily as in her spinster aunt and Spinach for its green color) in the White House, and was seen placing bets with a bookie.
Was the entire Roosevelt family bad ass bosses?
"Emily Spinach" laughing forever I love it
I made the picture set but got the information and pictures from here
when you make plans with someone and they decide to hangout with someone else instead
Spongebob is the mother fuckin devil
As I have just reached 10,000 followers, I think a BIG giveaway is due! As those of you who have been around since my 2500 giveaway will know, I like giving away DVD’s.
- This is a giveaway for followers, so you must be following.
- Reblog to enter, likes will not count.
- It will close when the Season 2 DVD is released in the US
- I will make this date very clear to everyone
- Please if you have any questions message me, all new info will go in “10kgiveaway” tag on my blog.
Time for the business end
- 1x DVD of Hannibal Season Two (will make sure it’s your region)
- 1x Hannibal related goodie bag (not organs, promise)
- 1x Framed Print from boardingtheark x
More prizes will be added when note goals are hit cos it’s fun.
GIVEAWAY ENDS 22ND OF SEPTEMBER!
1,000 NOTES, NEW PRIZES ADDED
2,000 notes, NEW PRIZES WAHOOOOOO
3,000 NOTES! THE FINAL PRIZE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
"I used to hear my thoughts inside my skull with the same tone, timbre, accent as if the words comming out of my mouth." AND NOW?